[Noisebridge-discuss] NB LED table repaired

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:16:50 UTC 2016

The black power cable that plugs into the wall socket of the nice NB logo LED table melted.  It in turn melted the fuse (yes, melted) which finally made this non-working.  Fuses of the size it takes are notoriously hard to find (at NB anyway) but I did find a micro 15A fuse that I soldered on the inside, behind the power plug.  It covered in electrical tape for extra safety (and style).  I also wired the light on the switch to AC mains, so you can now tell if it is working or dead.

That table is one of the best things in the space, thanks Jarrod!

-Zach