[Noisebridge-discuss] Tinker & Twist : Spring Cleaning / Clearance Sale

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:44:38 UTC 2016

Hey all you awesome Hackers and Makers,

I have some things in my store from last SxSW, as well as items I've had on
my electronics workbench as well as for various projects I've done over the
last few years.   It's time to clear out the old, to make way for the new
shipments that are coming!

At this point, all the free items have been jumped on, and sent to various
hackerspaces as far away as Frankfurt, Tokyo, and Singapore.

I've put all the clearance items, as well as many steeply discounted store
items, on the Tinker & Twist shopify store:

https://store.tinkerandtwist.com

There's a _lot_ of stuff on there, from Arduinos to ARM, WaterColor Bots to
MintyBoost kits, spools of solder to development boards and everything else
in between.

I've just about finished putting everything online .. so if you read the
last post and haven't gone back to the site, come on back to see the new
stuff!   I'm updating the site daily with new items, as I have time to add
them.

Any items in the "clearance" section are sold as-is, final sale.   Stocked
store items in other categories can be returned/exchanged ( see store
policy for details. )

Hack on!
-Martin