[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Noisebridge partipate in SFUSD Maker Faire, April 17 at Presidio Missle School?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:36:49 UTC 2016

This email cane in on the "press@" alias.  Anyone interested in participating in a SF unified school district Maker Faire?  If so, please reply directly to Mark.

More info below:

From: maltman23 at hotmail.com
To: mark.bunger at luxresearchinc.com; press at noisebridge.net
Subject: RE: Noisebridge partipate in SFUSD Maker Faire, April 17 at Presidio Missle School?
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:34:40 -0800

Hi Mark,

I'll forward your request for participation in the Maker Faire to our Discussion email list.  In the future, please feel free to subscribe and post the yourself.

Regarding the SF student day:
I don't know much about it, but all events at Noisebridge are open to the public, so please feel free to come with your daughters.

Best,
Mitch.