[Noisebridge-discuss] Gate access, good news, bad news

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Jan 23 10:42:10 UTC 2016

Bad news:
The old payphone is completely hosed. RIP old pay phone.

Good news:
There's a newer more interesting payphone on the way.

Bad news:
It'll take a week to get here and another week to hack together.

Good news:
Henner, J and I put together a new temporary RFID card reader and door bell
button.

Bad news:
Due to a lack of creative testing, it can only real smaller RFID tokens
(such as the key chain ones we have), and can't read larger ones (such as
clipper cards). Debating on how we feel tomorrow, we might try to fix this.

Good news:
Door bell works fine.

--
Rubin