[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware Donations Sorted + New camera Monitor LCD!

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:17:25 UTC 2016

A very special Thank You to Sparr for coming to Noisebridge yesterday and hooking us up with a ton of new awesome donations!  It was very unexpected to have so much cool stuff for the space and I am super stoaked to have the NB Hardware back on the map!  He worked hard do carry up a lot of heavy stuff and even took back items that we don't need at the space, so very excellent!
I spent 3+ hours yesterday organizing and labeling everything as well as pitching some "hellbox" bin items (trust me, it was junk).  We now have a bin FULL of Lenovo and laptop power supplies, tons of decent USB mice and keyboards, battery chargers, A/V cables, Power Strips, POE gear, and other sorely needed useful items (I only picked out the necessities).

Here is a pic of one of the LCDs donated which replaced our dying Samsung one!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/Segasonicfan/NB%20Cleaning/20160106_201641_zpsnwpu7o3k.jpg

The resolution and image quality is FAR better.  If we turn off the power when closing up each night this will work for a long time ^_^

-Zach