[Noisebridge-discuss] Docker 101 class?

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 04:44:50 UTC 2016

I'm very interested. I have wanted to dig in on docker for awhile but you
know how it goes.

There is an announce list for your finalized announcement, and it's best to
send the announcement on both discuss and announce because of how discuss
is utilized. You can also crosspost the archived announce post on discuss
if you wish.

Trent

--
(Sent from cellphone)