[Noisebridge-discuss] ordering more tshirts

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:17:31 UTC 2016

The place I used for Noisebridge T-shirts is:

     East Bay Screenprint

     sales at eastbayscreenprinting.com
They are in Oakland.  They are really good.  And good people, too.  You place the order, and they UPS the shirts to our PMB in the Castro.

I've attached the invoice for our last order there for 127 T-shirts.  They will charge us less if we order 200.

When I order 200 T-shirts, here's the quantities I've ordered"

     30  -- standard men's (2001) S
     52  -- standard men's (2001) M
     52  -- standard men's (2001) L
     38  -- standard men's (2001) XL