[Noisebridge-discuss] Heat press not functional, repair help needed.

ng.kyle at gmail.com ng.kyle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:07:33 UTC 2016

Hey sorry I understand but I determined that it was a do-ocratically excellent thing to do at the time. Lesson learned.

The displays have an XMTE branding and Chinese characters with nothing else I can use to ID the thing. A different XMTE heat press I found uses 1200W at (100-130)V

It should be noted that the original fuse had charring on the tube but the filament was intact

Also most of the machine has no power except for one LED which seems to be powered separately.