[Noisebridge-discuss] Awesome Foundation Oakland looking for trustees‏

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:50:53 UTC 2016

There are no requirements except for consensus of the group.

A new programming language may, or may not, be, felt as awesome by the group.  You can try submitting your proposal to see.

You can see many of the (very diverse)  projects that we've given $1k grants to over the years on our website:
http://www.awesomefoundation.org/

Best,
Mitch.