[Noisebridge-discuss] radio gear for hacking

Danukeru danukasan+nb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:55:24 UTC 2016

I don't know how it works in the US, but in Montreal we had one of our
members with an advanced license register the hackerspace as a ham club.

We have a little trouble with roof access, but we try to run regular AARL
reiew sessions to help people get their basic licenses at least.

http://apc-cap.ic.gc.ca/pls/apc_anon/query_amat_cs$callsign.QueryViewByKey?P_CALLSIGN=VA2LTF&Z_CHK=58032