[Noisebridge-discuss] Glass bottles no bigger than 59mm wide?

Alexander Morrow amo3 at umbc.edu
Sun Jan 24 23:51:18 UTC 2016

Does the shape matter?

A lot of nicotine liquids used for vaping are around this size, and many of
them come in glass:
some popular sizes:
http://www.vapeicon.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/u/ruthless-3bottles-for-website.jpg
They are most often clear.

As it's a consumable, many people who vape end up with tons and tons of
these empty bottles and end up throwing them away.  Could put some notices
up in vape stores and have people donate them and then put them through a
washing machine.

-Alex