[Noisebridge-discuss] need your access updated to philanthropist / member? email secretary@

tdfischer at hackerbots.net tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Wed Jan 27 00:40:02 UTC 2016

Hi I'm one of the people who can do tokens and secretariat things.
Here's how you can help me and others from getting burnt out:

The token ID is usually in the format of two numbers inside angle
brackets, eg <0184-8175>.

If it doesn't show this and instead shows a nym or something non-numeric
thats fine too.

I'm likely to be the one doing the actual token updating for now until
other secretaries are minted, meaning that I need to have a scan of a
philanthropist paper on hand to verify. I'm not at the space 24/7 and
won't even try to keep up with everything so having that gives me some
degree of trust that yer not fibbin'.

Correspondingly, if a philanthropist is minted on a Tuesday, I need to
have a copy of the paper or some other noisebridge member vouching for
you and never through you. A scan or good quality photo emailed directly
to me or secretary@ is fine. Paper copies are best because then I can
just destroy it after scanning and it'll sit on my desk until it gets
done. I also do check the binder when I'm able to for papers that have a
witness' signature.

Feel free to ping me or others with secretary hats on slack in
#the-board if you've got questions.