[Noisebridge-discuss] front page translation to spanish

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:43:02 UTC 2016

I think the first step would be looking at i18n support in our version and
the newer versions of wikipedia. Once an appropriate version has been
selected, we would need to do an update/conversion if it isnt he current
version.

Then the normal wikimedia process for multi language support would apply.

Trent

--
(Sent from cellphone)