[Noisebridge-discuss] Flaschen Taschen.

Daniel Pitts noisebridge at coloraura.com
Tue Jul 12 02:04:24 UTC 2016

I came to the space tonight, and started playing around with the
Flaschen Taschen.  I was able to get something to show up on
ftkleine.noise, but not on ft.noise.  Looks like someone else has set up
a "plasma" display on the big FT.  One of my go-tos for a display demo,
I'd like to meet the person who did that.

Anyway, I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if the big
display isn't set up to accept network data, or if the plasma display is
taking precedence.

Also of note, The Kleine display seems to have a glitch on the 4th module.

Thanks,

Daniel.