[Noisebridge-discuss] Food for the Laser Cutter fundraiser.

Daisy Dresner daisydresner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 00:42:55 UTC 2016

Hey all (or especially James and Naomi), I am normally cooking up food at
Food not Bombs and Curry without Worry and am now working on my own
travelling (free) kitchen with my school bus that I have recently obtained.
I will be working on a few projects at noisebridge and have cooked for the
Hack the Left hack-a-thon a few months back and would love to help in any
way I can here, since my favorite way of helping is cooking, I thought I
would throw out the idea of cooking something for this Laser cutter
fundraiser Trent told me about. Let me know how I can help.