[Noisebridge-discuss] urgent: hack the world cup final :-)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:42:01 UTC 2016

Hi Julien,

Unfortunately, the content of TV is not remotely controllable.  But, as you know, TVs are!  Thank you for turning them off!

Cheers,
Mitch.

From: julian.weitz at gmx.net
To: Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 16:52:07 +0200
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] urgent: hack the world cup final :-)

Hey guys,

thank you so much for inventing the tv-b-gone!

Would be really cool to hack the world cup final this evening in Paris

No worries! We stay peaceful!  But is there technology to do this? Let´s say I´m in Paris and there are all these television broadcast vehicles, antennas

and maybe also important frequency-devices here in Berlin. What could we do to change the program? So that the world don´t need to see dumb comercial clips for example.

Is there something like a tv-b-gone that could do this? ... using differnet frequencies to switch the program and play an empowering video for self-governance that I have on my laptop.

If you answer within the next hour, I´ll give you a gift that you will never forget

Thank you!

Julian