[Noisebridge-discuss] Does NB need another couch

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:37:03 UTC 2016

I think that Noisebridge Currently has all the furniture it needs; and
already has 2-3 couches. This particular sectional couch, pictured,
also looks too large and cumbersome for the space. Hard to move, but
easy to break.

I wouldn't stop you from bringing it in, but I don't think it would
survive long.