[Noisebridge-discuss] Secheduling a Cryptography Talk at Noisebridge on 4 August

Peter Schwabe peter at cryptojedi.org
Wed Jul 13 05:37:46 UTC 2016

John Shutt <john.d.shutt at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear John, dear all,

> Yes please! I’d be most interested in an introductory-level talk on
> post-quantum cryptography, but would roll out for any of these topics.

I could give a talk introducing SPHINCS [1] and NewHope [2], which is
now used in a post-quantum experiment by Google [3]. I gave a similar
talk at Santacrypt in Prague last year (slides are online at [4]), but
I'd probably do it on a bit more introductory level?

Cheers,

Peter

[1] http://sphincs.cr.yp.to/
[2] https://cryptojedi.org/paper/#newhope