[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Statement on Jacob Appelbaum

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Sat Jun 11 22:22:33 UTC 2016

Just to throw in an FYI, I've been in the room when he was humiliating
and threatening to anally rape a friend of mine, and believe me, my
friend was definitely not into it. We were in front of about a dozen
people. I drew his attention, and argued with him to get my friend away
from him, but everyone just let that kind of shit happen regularly,
afaict. I saw plenty of other shit, but that was the worst sexual abuse
I witnessed first hand -- that was enough. The only thing coordinated
has been the sense that there's enough critical mass for people to talk
about it without having Jake able to threaten them.

Quinn