[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Statement on Jacob Appelbaum

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:01:07 UTC 2016

thx Lesley, that's exactly what i was looking for.

my original comment was based on what i gleaned from this/these thread(s).

i have been the victim of false accusations (theft) by a mob of people i
thought were my comrades who brought only the conclusion that i stole $ w/o
any evidence or facts.
it is very damaging as one can't defend oneself against mere conclusions. i
apologize if my bad experience has made me hyperobjective. i guess it still
affects me.