[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Statement on Jacob Appelbaum

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:50:57 UTC 2016

forever thank you Quinn
when Snowden Docs Show British Spies Used Sex and 'Dirty Tricks'
<http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/edward-snowden-interview/exclusive-snowden-docs-show-british-spies-used-sex-dirty-tricks-n23091>to
target enemies of the state with honeypots, it is extremely helpful to see
a responsible account of the culpable facts in matters of this gravity when
an issue such as this is discussed in a public manner