[Noisebridge-discuss] Presentation, visit in june

François Revol revol at free.fr
Tue Jun 14 06:47:38 UTC 2016

On 13/06/2016 22:45, Scotty Allen wrote:
> I'm looking forward to meeting you François - sounds like you've been
> doing some awesome hacking at nb.
>
> For the Usb cable, have a look on the hack shelves - we might have what
> you're looking for. There's a bin labeled misc use cables I think.

Thanks Scotty,
I didn't find one but I charged it manually a little, will see how many
pictures it takes tomorrow :-)

Thanks again for the warm welcome, if you visit France be sure to check
the various hackerspaces around. If you want to visit us, our website is
there (french only, sorry :):

http://l0ad.org/

Some english infos here:
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Laboratoire_Ouvert_Ard%C3%A8che-Dr%C3%B4me

And we have a nice fablab 30km away in a medieval building (yes, we are
crazy) ;-)
http://8fablab.fr/

François.