[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: [tor-talk] Statement by a group of women regarding *Appelbaum*

Andrey Fedorov me at anfedorov.com
Wed Jun 15 02:51:36 UTC 2016

Hep: because this discussion was started by Ceci about Bähring's experience
as a minor victim of the unwanted rumors. I'm sure she didn't want to be
caught up in this stuff as much as anyone.

Also, it's an example of how people can misinterpret and blow things out of
proportion. Many other accounts appear to be of a similar nature —
political gripes that happen in many communities (He networked instead of
working! He "stole" my work!), with just enough juicy bits and
horrific anonymous accusations that emotions flame completely out of
control.