[Noisebridge-discuss] Artist wanted - leather necklace/cuff/hair tie?

Ceren Ercen ceren at ercen.com
Thu Jun 30 19:58:35 UTC 2016

I do Hawaiian feather lei, (Lei Hulu Kamoe and Lei Hulu Poepoe) but those
are multi-hundred-dollar pieces, probably not something you want to make to
just give out as gifts. ;)

On the other hand, I also do custom protein-fiber dye work to get custom
colors on the feathers, if you decide that's something you want. I've moved
to NYC, but feathers are pretty easy to mail back and forth.

- Ceren E.