[Noisebridge-discuss] The elevator is sticking at the 3rd floor

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Wed Mar 2 04:06:16 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Just a heads up that the elevator appears to be having issues on the 3rd
floor such that it's sticking and unavailable for folks calling it from
the 1st floor. I've not looked to closely at it but I'm guessing there's
an issue with the door sensor.

If you can at all please leave the elevator on the 1st floor when you're
done such that it's available for those who need it.

I'll reach out to the landlord to see if we can get someone to look at it.