[Noisebridge-discuss] Help Noisebridge Fund an Awesome Laser

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:32:30 UTC 2016

 Hi All --

Kaitian is donating a CM1309 Laser Cutter
<http://www.kaitianlaser.com/2-cutting-engraving-machine-3.html> to
Noisebridge in the coming weeks. This is a major donation, but there's a
catch. We need to fundraise a bunch of money to pay for delivery and other
one-time costs (listed below).

First off, please retweet this!

https://twitter.com/noisebridge/status/709470862617874432

We want to fundraise for this without using a crowdfunding platform.

Noisebridge needs to raise *$6,000*
<https://donate.noisebridge.net/projects/laser> to pay for import tax,
shipping, warranty, air compressor, peripheral components, and construction
components.

Our goal is to raise this money by *Friday, March 25th.* If we have *$4,000* by
then, we can trigger the import process and raise the remaining *$2,000* over
the next few weeks.

Please donate what you can!

https://donate.noisebridge.net/projects/laser

Trent