[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking someone with VNA and Spectrum Analyzer to do frequency sweep on antenna

Sean Logan fountain11235 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:06:03 UTC 2016

Hello,

   I'm looking for someone with a Vector Network Analyzer (and preferably a
Spectrum Analyzer) to measure the impedance and resonant frequency of an
experimental antenna.

   The structure of the antenna is similar to a Log Periodic Nested
Waveguide.

   Based on its physical dimensions, I suspect that one of the resonant
frequencies will be near 900MHz.

   Because it has a Log Periodic geometry, I believe it will have multiple
resonant frequencies.

   I will be in the Bay Area in May, and I can pay you for your services.

Thanks!