[Noisebridge-discuss] offer: tutor for programming classes

Travis Briggs audiodude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:10:55 UTC 2016

I had the same idea last year. I tried coming to the web dev lab sessions
on Thursday and offering assistance (the way the actual class on Monday is
run, there is no room/need for tutors).

Anyways it was fun to meet people, but when it came down to it, most people
preferred the help of the course instructor over my help, and there just
weren't enough people that wanted my help.

YMMV, though. Maybe I was too shy.

If you figure out how to do this, please post back.

-Travis