[Noisebridge-discuss] Slack access

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:48:22 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Please hang out at Noisebridge, and find a Member and ask to be invited to Slack.

The best way to start a new meetup at Noisebridge is go to a weekly Tuesday meeting and let folks there know what you'd like to do, and ask what you'd love to know.  To prep there's also info on the main page of the
https://noisebridge.net
site -- scroll down to read the info under "Upcoming Events".

Best,
Mitch.