[Noisebridge-discuss] Custom power banks - Turnkey manufacturers?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:19:45 UTC 2016

I'm trying to create a battery pack for a product I've been involved with
for eons that has a reasonably durable metal case and uses standard Li-Ion
cells.

Common power banks use any number of 18650-type 3.7v Li-Ion cells, a casing
around them and a PCB that contains USB connectors plus charging and
protection circuitry. These output 5v at 1A-2.1A.

I need a power bank that has a custom PCB and a non-USB output connector
that puts out 7.5v at 2A.

Essentially almost al design elements in a normal power bank can be used
but I need that higher voltage coming out.

=]

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129