[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Coming Soon: Makerspace Contest 2016!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 03:19:54 UTC 2016

FYI.

Prizes in the past have been pretty substantial.

Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 22:11:29 +0000
From: rocksmith at instructables.com
Subject: Coming Soon: Makerspace Contest 2016!
To: maltman23 at hotmail.com

  Last year's Makerspace Contest was such a success that we are having another one this year!

        Dear Makers!
 Last year's Makerspace Contest was such a success that we are having another one this year!
 The 2016 Makerspace Contest is launching on June 1st and will be running through August 31st! We received a lot of awesome feedback last year so we've done what we can to make this contest the best it can be.

 What you need to know to prepare for this year's contest:   	Captains must register their team using this form. You will not be able to participate until your team is registered. 	A team must have 5-20 members and members must be located within 100 miles of each other. 	Team members must submit their projects to the contest when they publish them. You cannot hold onto entries to submit later and you cannot submit more than 50% of your entries during the last week of the Contest. 	 	Find additional information on the Contest Page and in the official rules. 	   Remember, the contest doesn't launch until June 1st. For your entry to count, you must wait until then to post your project. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email!     Cheers!
 Nicole  rocksmith at instructables.com

          Makerspace Contest

     Instructables.com - Pier 9, The Embarcadero | San Francisco CA, 94111  Unsubscribe | Update Preferences