[Noisebridge-discuss] Flashforge issues

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Sun May 1 06:12:06 UTC 2016

Did you have ReplicatorG in the foreground, or did you switch over to another app after kicking off the print? I find that it loses its serial connection if you have it in the background. My trick is to scp my stl or gcode files over to threed.local and run ReplicatorG in the foreground there (and turn off the display auto lock in the power saving settings while I'm at it).

Cheers,
Phil

Sent from my iPhone