[Noisebridge-discuss] Flashforge issues

Adrian Kelly ahalekelly at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:18:23 UTC 2016

Tried it again today. Brought in an 8GB SD card, formatted it to a single
2GB FAT16 partition like the internet said. Imported some Slic3r gcode into
ReplicatorG, exported an x3g file, and the printer said "SD Card Read
Error." Tried again with a 1GB partition and no luck. Maybe I'll try a real
2GB SD card next, or slicing in ReplicatorG.