[Noisebridge-discuss] Free yacht (pirate ketch) in Berkeley

Rob M veryprofessionalguy at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:10:36 UTC 2016

I would like to volunteer my labor towards this mission of reclaiming a
hacker-pirate yacht --especially considering the hilarious intellectual
property 'piracy' violations involved in raising the ship via
introduction of buoyant bodies.

Now that we have a crew of about 3, let's start thinking about logics:
Do we have any of the equipment needed for this?  Do we know the ships
current depth?  How about it's distance from shore where we can setup a
air compression station?  And do we have a SCUBA diver or two on board?

This is very exciting, sadly I have nothing to contribute to this other
than my own time, 1 inflatable mattress, and a willingness to float on
credit up to $500 worth of additional mattresses from various department
stores until our mission is successful and they can be returned due to
being very uncomfortable and smelling a bit like fish.  Don't let my
candid frugality fool you, I'm dead serious about making this happen for
us.

-Robert