[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking roommate in west oakland

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Nov 17 23:33:05 UTC 2016

as a member of this community i hereby post the following:

seeking a housemate to fill a bedroom of about 140 square feet, on the ground floor of a duplex in west oakland, starting on December 1st.

the monthly rent is $900 due to circumstances beyond my control.  myself and the other two housemates are paying more for larger and less for smaller rooms, as is fair.
I will try to get you onto the lease so you have full tenants' rights.  The house is in good condition, has a large common room, and clothes washer/dryer.

1.2 miles from MacArthur BART station
it has a nice backyard which is shared with the upstairs apartment, which is used as AirBNB by the capitalist landlord, but it's nice because it means that most of the time it's empty.

Please contact me by email with any questions.