[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:05:28 UTC 2016

TLDR what happened at the meeting:

   - Announcements:
      - Trent - Python class restarts on Monday the 28th, it's a 6 week
      class through mid january
   - Finances: We paid our taxes (aka filed our tax returns - we don't
   actually pay anything)! We also have insurance! We have 10.5 thousand in
   the equipment fund. Talk to John if you have ideas for the equipment fund.
   - New members: Ruth Grace Wong
   - New philanthropists: Juan Montana, Travis Herrick
   - Consensus Items: None
   - Discussion Items: Country is out of whack. If you see something wrong,
   do something about it or get someone to help you do something about it. New
   landlord contacts set up & talk of setting up meetings for discussing our
   plans for our lease ending.

Full meeting notes: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_11_22