[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes
Ruth Grace Wong
ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:05:28 UTC 2016
TLDR what happened at the meeting:
- Trent - Python class restarts on Monday the 28th, it's a 6 week
class through mid january
- Finances: We paid our taxes (aka filed our tax returns - we don't
actually pay anything)! We also have insurance! We have 10.5 thousand in
the equipment fund. Talk to John if you have ideas for the equipment fund.
- New members: Ruth Grace Wong
- New philanthropists: Juan Montana, Travis Herrick
- Consensus Items: None
- Discussion Items: Country is out of whack. If you see something wrong,
do something about it or get someone to help you do something about it. New
landlord contacts set up & talk of setting up meetings for discussing our
plans for our lease ending.
Full meeting notes: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_11_22
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss