[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] 24 to 20 gauge sheet metal sheets

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:26:39 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> when Albert Hoffman accidentally dosed himself with LSD, he requested milk
> as
> an antidote to whatever had poisoned him, since it was generally
> considered a
> cure-all for poisonings.

Yeah, milk is not a bad rule of thumb for ingested toxins. It's well
buffered, so it will neutralize both acids and bases. And its fat content
will help emulsify fatty toxins as well.

However, I highly doubt milk would have any effect what soever on *inhaled*
toxins, such as lethal zinc fumes. The supposed power of milk in that case
is likely just an entirely incorrect extrapolation.

Patrik