[Noisebridge-discuss] TONIGHT -- Important Weekly Tuesday meeting

Alex Merlin Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:36:46 UTC 2016

I can't make it, but would love to tune in or watch later. Would it be
possible to stream or record this with an acceptable level of anonymity?

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>

> Our Weekly Tuesday meetings are an important part of our Noisebridge
> culture.  Tonight is an important meeting.  Please come if you can.  As
> always, it starts at 8:00pm, it is open to everyone, and all are welcome.
>

> I look forward to seeing you tonight.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mitch.

anonymous feedback ☆ sayat.me/alexglow
my fave hardware projects ☆ hackster.io/alexs-faves