[Noisebridge-discuss] Wanted: macbook chargers (old pre-2012) + Macbook Pro comps available soon!

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 05:18:49 UTC 2016

Hey all,
  I recently repaired 6x Macbook Pro computers (2007-2008 models) and need chargers for them.  I need 85W or 65W if you have em!  broken ones can sometime be repaired too.

Looking for the RAM cover and battery to one of the 17" Macbook Pros (2007-2008) as well.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm going to be selling these bad boys for cheap!  pic:
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/Segasonicfan/selling/CIMG4372_zpsepfqixf4.jpg

and I'm posting a cool on youtube in the coming days showing how to do the entire repair!  :)
<https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/Segasonicfan/selling/CIMG4372_zpsepfqixf4.jpg>
-Zach