[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware hackathon Nov. 5-6 – free code inside

Alex Merlin Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:27:27 UTC 2016

Hey peeps!

My company is running a hardware hackathon
<https://www.hackster.io/hackathons/aws-intel-hardware-hackathon/SF/info>
with AWS and Intel next month, focusing on HACKS FOR THE PLANET! Come with
your own idea, or join a group. We'll have all kindsa hardware and tools
for you, plus training workshops.
You'll get an Intel Edison and a Seeed Grove sensor/actuator kit to play
with; we can give away up to 100.

2 days, tasty foods provided, at the AWS Loft on Market. Let's fix dis
<http://www.vox.com/2016/10/4/13118594/2-degrees-no-more-fossil-fuels> –
and help me not be surrounded by startup bros all weekend kthx

Nov. 5-6 (Sat & Sun)
Event page
<https://www.hackster.io/hackathons/aws-intel-hardware-hackathon/SF/info>
Free code: HACKSTERFRIEND

See you there!
merlin

--
anonymous feedback ☆ sayat.me/alexglow
my fave hardware projects ☆ hackster.io/alexs-faves