[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting SF; Looking for a Noisebridge host

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Wed Oct 26 10:16:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I read on the wiki [1] that I should introduce myself here.

I'm coming to visit San Francisco from Germany from Oct. 28th through
Nov 4th.  While in SF, I'll be attending the MELT workshop to present
some research that I did [2], and I will be giving a public talk about
GnuPG (my day job) [3].  (My talk about GnuPG is on Tuesday, Nov. 1 at
6:30.  I encourage anyone interested in GnuPG to attend.)

While in SF, I'd also like to experience Noisebridge.  Would someone
be willing to host me?

Thanks!

:) Neal

[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_In