[Noisebridge-discuss] Forming Kaggle competition team -- join us if your interested in Machine Learning or Neuroscience.

Blake Griffith blake.a.griffith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:22:10 UTC 2016

Whoops wasn't ready to send

The competition we'd like to compete in is to predict seizures in long-term
human intracranial EEG recordings. Don't know what that means? Fine!

Anyone is welcome to join. It will be a learning experience for all of us.
We'll be using mostly python data science libraries like Scikit learn,
NumPy, Pandas, dask, etc.

So if this sounds fun and you want to learn python, data science,
neuroscience, or just want to hang out, join us on Wednesday at 6pm on
September 7th here at Noisebridge.