[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for a laptop that doesn't suck

Fernandez, Christian HispaGatos rek2 at hispagatos.org
Wed Apr 26 21:12:55 UTC 2017

I got a system76 with GNU/Linux and I love it.. have two now.. a workstation laptop and another one to carry around.

Fernandez, Christian aka ReK2 ReK2WiLdS BBK
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c5d3395dcaddf9af
cfernandez at linux.com
cfernandez at members.fsf.org
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chfernandez
https://keybase.io/cfernandez
8AE4 8E1A 3C3F 65B2 FED2 3BFD 8542 4905 DD49 D558
http://binaryfreedom.info
http://hispagatos.org
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Rek2
Support Free Software
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.