[Noisebridge-discuss] advice on PCB patents?

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sat Apr 29 04:56:56 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Hilaire Nollette <metatecque at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Poor Mans Copyright: Put it in the First Class Mail, One to you One to
> your attorney. Do not OPEN!!!

Huh? What does that do? Why not put a hash in the blockchain?

This place I used to work paid for a service that would hash all their lab
notes, and then hash the hashes, and then send the hash to their server,
and then they'd hash all the hashes every day and publish the hash in the
new york times. Supposedly they kept a cryptologist on staff who would show
up in court if needed and testify that you such and such was invented on
such and such date. Can't remember the name of the service but I always
thought it sounded like something out of Cryptonomicon.