[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] Sourcing <= 50 micrometer ETFE film

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Aug 1 04:06:45 UTC 2017

i have a device which is a motorized vacuum-backed surface which you can use
for spin-coating.  you place the item with its center of gravity on the axis
and then pull a vacuum, and then you can power the motor and spin the thing to
do spin-coating.  It was originally for orienting silicon wafers so it's
enclosed in a stainless steel housing so it can be cleaned easily.

-jake