[Noisebridge-discuss] Glider Ink - a hackerspace graphic novel

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Aug 22 19:09:40 UTC 2017

wow, this is a really cool project! Thanks for posting about it.  I
especially love Suzanne's custom handless shruggles tshirt!

Do you have a preferred URL for me to tweet about your artist search?
I could link to the archived copy of this email, but that's maybe not
the most friendly presentation to get good responses.   :)

-andy