[Noisebridge-discuss] Emptying Lockers?

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 21:35:19 UTC 2017

Hi Zach,

I just noticed the same thing yesterday. I talked to Roy and we found out
the mailing list was hanging.  Roy is planning to do a locker cleanout in
January at some point. I believe the mailing list notice that roy orginally
sent has now gone out, although the archive still reflects the december
12th date:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/lockers/2017-December/thread.html

Trent