[Noisebridge-discuss] CCC get-together?

Michael Schloh noisebridge at encambio.com
Sun Dec 24 16:11:56 UTC 2017

Hello John,

On dim., déc. 24, 2017, John Naulty wrote:
>I'm going to my first CCC this year and was wondering if
>anyone from noisebridge would like to meetup in Leipzig.

CCC is the club, and local chapters organise many events throughout
the year (Easterhegg, Goulasch Programmiernacht, Still Hacking
Anyway, Datenspuren.) The one you're talking about is called
'Congress' and is often referred to by the annual number, in
this year it's the 34th annual CCC congress abbreviated to 34C3.

The real answer to your question is, I hope to see you there.
I'm reachable via the on site DECT network, call me at 'MSvB.'

Cheers,
Michael