[Noisebridge-discuss] Help laser cutting a sign for the Kiss Kiss Revolution

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 23:06:26 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
Wondering if anyone certified on the Noisebridge laser cutter might be available this week to help cut out a stencil that we can use to make signs for the Kiss Kiss Revolution? KKR is a new videogame style interactive installation that's basically Dance Dance Revolution + Guitar Hero + a Kissing Booth, and premiering this Saturday.
Thinking to do approx 15" x 31", a simple cardboard stencil and/or a thin wood cutout.I have an .eps and .svg ready to go.
Please let me know if you might be certified & available to help!Email me at rich at richddt.com or txt the number below.
Thanks,Rich DDT415-900-8428