[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes Jan 3, 2017

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:03:29 UTC 2017

Greetings, electric-types,

Last night we held a normal-type meeting, as I was given this as an option
along with something else I couldn't understand.

A wild consensus proposal appeared!  I think it was a ground-type proposal.

TLDR what happened at the meeting:

   - Announcements: Cypherpunk Saturday this weekend. New CNC machine
   coming in. So many Mac Minis! (lots more)
   - Finances: seem legit
   - New members: nope
   - New philanthropists: Nathan
   - Consensus Items: NB Fiscal Sponsorship 50K to John Shutt for
   Investigative Journalism?
   - Discussion Items: Google Analytics on noisebridge.net? Really?

A round of max potions to everyone!

Cheers,
Naomi

--